HS FTP Library 1.2.0
OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Publisher: Hillstone Software
HS FTP Library 1.2.0
Thank you for downloading HS FTP Library
Free Download HS FTP Library 1.2.0
HS FTP is a software library which implements the client side of the File Transfer Protocol over TCP socket layer according to RFC 959 ..
HS FTP Library 1.2.0 Description
" HS FTP Library : new release "
Editor: HS FTP Library - HS FTP is a software library written in C which implements the client side of the File Transfer Protocol over TCP socket layer according to RFC 959. The library allows a user application to connect to remote FTP servers, traverse server directory structure and send and receive files. The HS FTP protocol module supports passive mode data connections, user / password authentication and a number of commonly used FTP commands: USER, PASS, TYPE, PASV, LIST, CWD, RETR, STOR, MKD, RMD, DELE
Offerd in two editions:
* Standard Edition ( source code is not included ): includes Static C Library and standard DLL library, which can be used from various programming languages ( Microsoft and Borland C / C + +, Visual Basic, etc )
* Blueprint Edition: includes all of Standard Edition plus full source code in C.
-FTP Client RFC 959 operation
-Server name resolution
-Concurrent FTP client sessions
-Passive mode, firewall friendly
-User / password authentication
To connect to remote FTP server, the user application calls HsFtpCliConnect, supplying connection parameters, such as remote FTP server name or IP address, username and password for authentication etc and a pointer to callback function that the HS FTP module uses to communicate with the user code.
When the control FTP connection is established and HS FTP has successfully passed user / password FTP account authentication phase, the user application is asynchronously notified via user event callback function with HS_FTPCLI_USR_EV_LOGGEDIN event. The user application can now request remote FTP server directory listing using HsFtpCliList function, change directory HsFtpCliChdir, transfer files with HsFtpCliSendFile and HsFtpCliGetFile.
More info at
http: / / www. hillstone-software / hs_ftp_details. htm
HS FTP Library 1.2.0 Related Software
- ASP Code Library 18.104.22.168 multi-language source code Library with the following benefits: 1. Built-in library with 50, 000 + + lines of code 2. Quick and powerful search...
- Granthaalok: The Book-Library Manager 1.0 information of a small library, such as someone' s personal ( a neighborhood library or the mini-library in an academic department.tilities, and....
- Chilkat Ruby XML Library 5.1 Ruby XML library for parsing and creating XML. Advanced API for XML.ffdshow uses the libavcodec library and several other free, open source software packages...
- CD Library 1.4 other Windows platforms. CD Library creates catalog files of drives-operations with wildcards. CD Library makes smaller catalog files than other similar....
- Chilkat Perl Zip Library 12.4 Perl Zip library providing classes for creating, managing, and unzipping Zip archives. It supports in-memory zipping and unzipping, AES strong-..
- Chilkat Ruby Email Library 7.4 The Chilkat Ruby email library provides classes for creating, sending and.dio source files already in the lossless compression format.ed.ts...
- Chilkat Python IMAP Library 2.1 The Chilkat Python IMAP library provides an advanced API for downloading and managing email on an IMAP server. The Chilkat.ic, etc. ....
- Chilkat Perl Email Library 7.4 The Chilkat Perl email library provides classes for creating, sending and.l audio.n. com member, and then instantly see when.. Rated. Vista...
- Active X
- Basic, VB, VB DotNet
- Compilers & Interpreters
- Components & Libraries
- Help Tools
- Install & Setup
- Management & Distribution
- Source Editors